Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Unbelievable, Part II

I can't believe that my little blog managed to pass the 1000 hit mark in only 9 days! (The blog has been in existence 11 days, but I didn't figure out how to add a site meter for a couple of days.) OK, I know that, compared to the big boys, it barely registered, but a guy's got to start somewhere.

I thought it would take at least a couple of months.

If this keeps up, I might get a swelled head thinking that there are a few hundred people out there who are actually interested in what I have to day. Naahhh. I'm a surgeon. By definition I have a swelled head. It's what people in the insurance biz call a preexisting condition.

Stats:

VISITS



Total1,021

Average Per Day132

Average Visit Length3:06

Last Hour2

Today20

This Week925


PAGE VIEWS



Total1,979

Average Per Day255

Average Per Visit1.9

Last Hour4

Today39

This Week1,787

3 example(s) of insolence returned:


At 12/22/2004 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it swell. Your blog is one the most interesting I've added to my feed list in the last month.

-Laen

 

At 12/24/2004 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a DVM in Michigan. I was referred to your blog by a friend who thought you had some interesting perspectives. I agree. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your life and practice. Thanks for the music list today, too -- my iPod has some space left that needs filling. Happy Holidays!

-Otterdoc

 

At 1/12/2005 5:09 PM, Blogger quackbuster said...

Looking good! Congratulations on your new membership in the Anti-Quackery Ring. Your navigation bar is now functional. I'm looking forward to reading interesting stuff here.

Regards,

Paul Lee
http://www.quackfiles.blogspot.com/


BTW, this entry is too wide, which results in your side bar being pushed to the bottom. I occasionally encounter this problem and have to edit the entry. There are a few others that are too wide, but I'm not sure if they cause any problems.

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home