Saturday, November 12, 2005

I knew it; nobody expects me...

I know this one's been making the rounds for a while now, but anyone who knows me would just know that I would have to take this quiz sooner or later:

You are a cardinal! You love to try & get others into trouble, even if you have to make up lies...NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!
You are a cardinal! You love to try & get others
into trouble, even if you have to make up
lies...NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!

What Monty Python Sketch Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmmm. I was thinking I might end up being the Minister of Silly Walks or Mr. Nudge (if you know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge). Oh, well. The cardinals do have very nice red robes, plus the ability to cause fear and intimidation:
Our chief weapon is suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no...*Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Oh, never mind. Let's get straight to the torture.
Cardinal Fang! Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

7 example(s) of insolence returned:


At 11/12/2005 9:25 AM, Blogger rgmb said...

Noooooooo, not the comfy chair!

 

At 11/12/2005 3:44 PM, Anonymous Stephen Benson said...

i'm a lumberjack and i'm OK!

 

At 11/12/2005 4:45 PM, Anonymous Skeptyk said...

I'm the abuse clerk, you silly git.

 

At 11/13/2005 12:50 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I'm the Empress played by Madeline Kahn. Stay tune for part 2.

 

At 11/13/2005 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the Spam Waitress; that is, the Waitress at the Green Midget cafe...spam, spam, spam...I wanted to be a member of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things, but still, musn't grumble...spam, spam, spam...
VKW

 

At 11/13/2005 9:23 AM, Blogger Greg P said...

I'm the speechless guy playing the piano butt-naked.

And now for something completely different...

 

At 11/14/2005 5:03 AM, Anonymous bruce said...

(Formerly known as Outest)

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home