Monday, June 06, 2005

Creationism: The pre-conceptual "science"

Danae has been hanging out with too many "intelligent design" creationists, it would seem:


6 example(s) of insolence returned:

At 6/06/2005 2:14 PM, Blogger Alli said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...would you believe I actually just came to your site for the express purpose of showing you that cartoon? See? I'd even already copied the file location:

I thought of you immediately. Well, after I finished laughing, anyway...


At 6/06/2005 4:54 PM, Blogger Ahistoricality said...

I miss Wiley. Don't get him here. Must remember to bookmark and check back. I'm reminded of William James' comment: "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."


At 6/06/2005 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw the cartoon this morning I thought it was an appropriate comment on homeopathy... and possibly the anti-vaccine loons.



At 6/07/2005 7:58 AM, Blogger CC said...

You shouldn't overlook the Dilbert connection.


At 6/07/2005 9:44 AM, Blogger Engineer-Poet said...

ahistoricality:  Here, for your viewing pleasure, is Non Sequitur in a scan of excellent quality (but no archives available).  More here.


At 6/07/2005 5:10 PM, Blogger Ahistoricality said...

Thanks! I know that I can get most of the comics I miss (Boondocks in on the list) on-line, but I just don't do it often enough. Blogroll additions are in the works, I think.


Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home