Friday, September 23, 2005

Is pre-emptive homicide justified?

Normally, I would say no, but this has made me wonder if I should change my mind.

It's clear that Ice-T has lost his mind. "Hassel the Hoff"?

3 example(s) of insolence returned:


At 9/23/2005 4:14 PM, Blogger Brent McKee said...

All I really know is that David Hasselhoff is a big singing star in Germany. Makes the French "Jerry Lewis" obsession seem sensible in comparison doesn't it.

 

At 9/24/2005 9:45 AM, Blogger Orac said...

Yeah, I was aware that David Hasselhoff was big in Germany, although I'm not sure it makes the French Jerry Lewis obsession seem reasonable by comparison...

 

At 9/26/2005 8:21 AM, Blogger marsattacks said...

I liked Hasselhoff in the Spongebob movie though. But then, he didn't sing in the movie.

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home