Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lightening of the blog

Blogging will be light (and may actually end up being nonexistent--it all depends on whether I get any time and the quality of the Internet access I have) over the next three days. I have to go to a training conference in Chicago and then come back and be on call on Sunday.

Don't worry, though. You-Know-Who (and I don't mean Valdemort) will make his usual monthly appearance no later than Monday--and maybe even sooner if I happen to get the chance. It wouldn't do to disappoint his fans...

Also, stay tuned. There's a study (not medical this time) that came out this week that could use a bit of deconstruction, but unfortunately I didn't have time to do more than barely get started on doing a proper job of it before having to leave. I hope to take it on early next week, unless some other more interesting topic comes along. (That's the problem with blogging; if you wait too long to post about an incident, you're so far behind all the other bloggers that you might as well not bother...)

6 example(s) of insolence returned:

At 9/30/2005 9:44 AM, Anonymous Mark Paris said...

I hope you go ahead and blog on that topic if you get a chance. I know what it is, and I would like to see your take on it.


At 9/30/2005 12:09 PM, Anonymous Jeff Hebert said...

I REALLY hate for my first comment on this excellent, erudite blog to be for something so petty, BUT ...

It's "Voldemort", not "Valdemort".



At 9/30/2005 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secretory of Distaste Colon Pal, Commander of the 2nd Fleet striking fear in the bowels of his enemas


At 10/01/2005 1:23 AM, Blogger Orac said...


Come on, give a guy a break. I was typing fast and didn't notice.

Personally, I think that my lack of typos is pretty good compared to most bloggers, even if I do say so myself, but I'm certainly not perfect.


At 10/01/2005 5:01 PM, Anonymous Frumious Bandersnatch said...

Hey wait, does this mean the monthly posting of Eneman will be late? (insert jokes about facillitating output here)


At 10/04/2005 2:40 PM, Anonymous Jeff said...

"Personally, I think that my lack of typos is pretty good compared to most bloggers, even if I do say so myself, but I'm certainly not perfect. "

Definitely, that's why I hesitated to say anything at all -- you're a thousand times better than 99% of the blogs out there and rarely make a mistake of any sort. The only reason I spoke up was because you've said before you were a relatively recent Potter reader so I wanted to help prevent saying "Valdemort" in front of some kids somewhere and becoming a source of the kind of vicious malice of which only adolescents are capable.

Plus you're WAY smarter than me, so this was my one chance to ever know more about a subject than you and I TOOK it, baby!

Jeff the Ever-Petty (that would definitely be my domain if I were elevated to godhood ...)


Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home