Wednesday, September 07, 2005

We wants it, we needs it

Yessss, we do, Precioussssss....Gives it to us.....

8 example(s) of insolence returned:


At 9/07/2005 9:41 PM, Blogger Miles Pilitus said...

Oh yeah.

 

At 9/07/2005 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drool*

-Ali

 

At 9/07/2005 11:03 PM, Blogger Ahistoricality said...

What would Gollum listen to on his iPod? Aside from Wagner's Ring Cycle, of course.

 

At 9/07/2005 11:13 PM, Blogger Orac said...

I don't know. The soundtrack to Lord of the Rings, maybe?

 

At 9/07/2005 11:26 PM, Blogger Orac said...

Wait. Better idea.

Led Zeppelin, of course!

"From the darkest depths of Mordor
I met a girl so fair,
But Gollum and the Evil One crept up
and slipped away with her....

 

At 9/08/2005 9:46 AM, Blogger Suzi said...

Made me laugh heartily. Great way to start off the morning.

We just bought two iPods (after I washed one in the laundry) and I said, "We don't need two more do we?"

So we won't be getting this one any time soon.

 

At 9/08/2005 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's... beautiful.

Erotic, even.

...

I think I've said too much.

Don

 

At 9/13/2005 6:08 PM, Anonymous HCN said...

Unfortunately it comes in two sizes: 2 Gb and 4 Gb. Acording to the iTunes on my computer I have over 12 Gb, or enough music for at least a week.

But I walked into my neighborhood Apple store today, and saw it. It is so thin, so light and so cute. Especially compared to the regular iPod (which can hold 20 to 40 Gb!). I'm sure a kid will want one... and it may end up in the wash.

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home