Friday, October 21, 2005

Serious or parody?

Given the bit of doubt expressed by me and some commenters yesterday over whether the article that I was discussing was serious or a parody, I thought I'd throw out an entire blog for your consideration:

Conservatives for American Values

Consider these articles about science:

Science Is A Sham Week, Part I: The Introduction
Science Is A Sham Week, Part II: Intelligent Design
Science Is A Sham Week, Part III: Intelligent Designer
Science Is A Sham Week, Part IV: The Battle Rages
Science Is A Sham Week, Part V: The Conclusion

Serious or parody?

Maybe this will decide for sure. Or this.

OK, I know it's fairly obvious which is the correct answer to my question, but the sad thing is that it isn't always entirely obvious right away.

5 example(s) of insolence returned:


At 10/21/2005 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the bottom of the blog there was a link called "legal notice". Worth checking out when a homepage or a blog seems a bit odd.

Pun the librarian

 

At 10/21/2005 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, that's funny stuff. Even better are the comments.

-Ali

 

At 10/21/2005 5:13 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele said...

Thanks for the links to my blog, although I would bet by now you've discovered the answer to your question.

This is a very good blog and you seem to be able to tackle the ID issue with a bit more scientific heft.

 

At 10/21/2005 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is on par with landoverbaptist.org Which riminds me I haven't checked in with Pastor Deacon Fred in some time. The e-mails are great

 

At 10/23/2005 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Steele only THINK it's a parody.

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home