Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's that time of year again...

What greeted us when we woke up this morning...the first significant snowfall of the year. It's not a lot, probably only a couple of inches at the most, but it's the first.




2 example(s) of insolence returned:


At 12/05/2005 12:01 AM, Anonymous HCN said...

AAArgh...

Yesterday I stood with frozen feet while watching kids play a tournament soccer game in a field that had was muddied with snow. There was still snow on the sidelines. Yuck...

At least around here the snow disappears after a few days... the real benefit of a maritime climate. If I want to see snow I can drive into the mountains to see if I want.

 

At 12/05/2005 3:47 PM, Blogger Nana said...

Another snow front is heading your way!
Yay!

I'm getting out my winter clothes from storage.

Congrats on your blog nominations!
Heh.

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home