Friday, July 15, 2005

Is Orac white trash?

I guess not...whew!

I am 14% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


Yes, Orac is in a weird mood this morning.

10 example(s) of insolence returned:


At 7/15/2005 10:42 AM, Blogger Chuck Beretz said...

I am only 5%. That is a funny quiz.

 

At 7/15/2005 12:28 PM, Blogger hollywoodjaded said...

LOL: "I am 9% White Trash." But then again, dare I say, I *was* born in/near/around Appalachia.

 

At 7/15/2005 6:06 PM, Blogger Autism Diva said...

Autism Diva tells people that her children are descended from poor white trash on both sides. True.

Autism Diva scored 27% on the White Trash quiz and 74% on the Tortured Artist quiz.

That just about says it all.

101% Tortured (poor) White-Trash (starving) Artist.

AD

 

At 7/15/2005 6:46 PM, Anonymous Susang said...

I scored 15% White Trash, one 1% White Trashier than you (my tattoo, no doubt), so it must be accurate.

I'll pass it along to #3 to test this theory.

 

At 7/15/2005 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 (youngest) scored 21%. A bit more than numbers one and two. I wonder why? Hmmmm...

:)

 

At 7/15/2005 10:39 PM, Anonymous Squire Geek said...

No way I'm EVER going to let my wife see the results of the quiz.

 

At 7/15/2005 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Orac, one of your extended family members got a 44%. Since you know everything, who is it? And yes, I was exposed to mercury in uterus.

 

At 7/16/2005 10:18 AM, Blogger Orac said...

The name wouldn't happen to start with "K," would it? Hmmm. Hunting. Check. Guns. Check....

 

At 7/17/2005 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

> Appalachia.

Hery man, it's not their fault they're poor, Appalachia's destitute poverty wouldn't happen if the US worked properly, say like Canada, eh?

We take care of our poor, and feel a responsibility to them! Imagine that!

=)

(Tongue firmly in cheek)


(sort of)

 

At 7/17/2005 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^ Same anonymous coward above, I am 6% white trash (residual white trash genes? Dunno why since I'm hispanic...musta been all those jailbird conquistadores)

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home