Calling all skeptics!

Pat Hayes at Red State Rabble is hosting the 16th Meeting of the Skeptics' Circle next Thursday, September 1. Get entries with your best skeptical blogging to him at redstaterabble@yahoo.com by Wednesday night! And, while you're at it, check out the graphics and posters on his sidebar that show the true scientific "value" of "intelligent design" creationism!

As always, I'm still looking for hosts for the Skeptics' Circle. E-mail me at orac_usa@hotmail.com if you're interested in hosting a meeting!

Comments

  1. OT but something you would want to read.

    Autistic Boy Dies After Unproven Treatment
    ...Officials said they do not know for sure what killed Abubakar Tariq Nadama, 5, who died Tuesday after suffering a heart attack following his third treatment of chelation therapy at a suburban medical clinic...

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050826/ap_on_he_me/autistic_boy_s_death

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm aware of it. Although I'm on vacation and others have already blogged on it, I may not be able to resist posting something tomorrow or Saturday...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts