Happy Anniversary

My regular readers know what the first of the month usually means. However, this month, I'm afraid, you'll have to wait one more day. I just couldn't do it on schedule this month because today is my parents' 46th wedding anniversary. Out of respect for my parents and a sincere desire to wish them a happy anniversary, I decided to delay this blog's mascot's usual monthly appearance by one day. (Besides, one of the pictures for this month is the most disturbing yet.)

In the meantime, happy anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Comments

  1. self expression .. its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks son - it's nice you remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Orac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

    Just think of what (and who) you've jointly created over the years. We're all very different... yet oddly similar at the same time.

    Probably would have never imagined being referred to as, "Mr. and Mrs. Orac," huh?

    :)

    Life is full of surprises.

    Hoping you've had a wonderful evening together celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, but... my sense of humor is constipated! Help!! ;)

    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. But kidding aside, happy anniversary!

    -Ali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts