Vacation carnival barking, week 2

Argh!
It figures. It's just my luck to get deluged with comment spam during the very period of time when I'm least able to deal with it, mainly because I'm away on vacation and have limited and sporadic Internet access. Maybe I shouldn't have blogged about my weekend encounters with Derek Jeter yesterday, as even the mere mention of the vile Yankees seemed to attract all sorts of scummy comment spammers to this blog, necessitating my wasting precious vacation and Internet time deleting them.

Don't worry, Orac-philes. I'll begin to deal with this problem when I get back home late this week. In the meantime, I only have enough dialup Internet access time for a little carnival barking today. Yesterday, RINO Sightings was posted at The World According to Nick, and today Grand Rounds XLVIII was posted by Dr. Kevin Pho at Straightfromthedoc. Enjoy the bloggy goodness.

And fear not! In less than a week, Orac will be back to his usual medical, scientific, and skeptical topics!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was amusing. In a comment about "comment spam" is a bunch of comment span!!

    Woo Hoo!!! Keep up the good work, Orac!

    But, really... have a good vacation. We like you rested and ready to go forth to write lots and lots of wonderful words for us to comment on. At least those of us who comment on YOUR words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hitler Zombie misses you, Orac! I can tell...He's hardly eaten any brains since you've been gone...Come back soon, but come back rested!
    VKW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Hitler Zombie has struck Pat Robertson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure? Did he mention Hitler, the Nazis, or the Holocaust when he made his idiotic statement advocating the assassination of the Venezuelan President?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robertson seemed to be comparing himself to Dietrich Bonhoeffer here. I have not seen the full transcript of what he said, so I am not sure how close he came to making a Hitler analogy, but I think he came pretty close.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts