Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm probably going straight to hell for posting this...

During my vacation, via a friend of my wife's, I discovered changes to the Eucharist made by the new German Pope, Benedict XVI. He sure didn't waste any time...

4 example(s) of insolence returned:


At 8/28/2005 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I go to hell if I laugh really hard at that?

-Ali

 

At 8/28/2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Prometheus said...

Orac,

Considering the people who have told me that I was going to Hell, I think you'll be much happier there than in the place those people think they are going.

Besides, what's not to like about a little change? If Christianity had been established in Salzburg rather than Rome, it would have been pretzels and beer from the start - don't you think?

Prometheus

 

At 8/28/2005 9:12 PM, Blogger Miranda said...

Pretzles? Beer? I'm totally going back to mass now.

Prometheus, the beer would taste better if Christianity were founded in Munich rather than Rome or Salzburg.

 

At 8/29/2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Rockstar Ryan said...

LOL Prometheus. I'd rather go to hell with you all then hang out w/ the religious crowd.

If smoking, drinking, gambling, and pre-marital sex are not allowed in heaven, why would I want to go???

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this insolence:

Create a Link

<< Home