The Skeptics' Circle

The Fifteenth Skeptics' Circle is due to be posted at Atheism Guide next Thursday, August 18. Skeptical bloggers, get your posts to Austin by the evening of Wednesday, August 17. As an experiment, I've let Austin include at his discretion forum posts, as long as they are at least equivalent in quality to the blog posts submitted. That alone ought to make this one even more worth checking out than ever.

And, of course, I'm still looking for hosts. The Circle is booked into early November, but any time after that is open, and I'd really love to have hosts scheduled through the end of the year as soon as I can. If you're interested in hosting, drop me a line at orac_usa@hotmail.com.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts