Birthday roundup

I normally don't post on Sunday that often anymore, but I couldn't let this one pass without a birthday shoutout to my youngest sister. Happy birthday!

My sister happens to share a birthday with a couple of my favorite performers. First, as I pointed out last year, my favorite rock performer of all time, David Bowie (née David Jones) was born on this date in 1947, which means he's turning 59 today. Second, the King of Rock 'n' Roll Elvis Presley was born on this day in 1935, which means he would have been 71 today, had he lived.

My sister gets to share her birthday with such cool celebrities...

Comments

  1. Sorry, no Bowie stories up- yet - but I recently re-posted three Elvis-es (or maybe it's "Elvi") at linked page, if yr. interested.
    Peace...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts