Interesting new carnival: The History Carnival

The History Carnival #1 is up. The History Carnival is modeled on other group efforts like the Philosophers' Carnival for philosophers, Tangled Bank for science bloggers (which, by the way, I'm hosting on April 6), and Grand Rounds for medical bloggers (which I've just been informed that I'll be hosting on March 15, although it's not listed on the posted schedule yet). For those of you interested in history, it's definitely worth a look.

Now that I know about it, I'm thinking of writing some articles on the Holocaust and Holocaust denial (which I had been planning to write anyway) and submitting them. Although they want hosts who are primarily historians or who are active in historical research, perhaps one day I'll even be able to prove myself enough to be allowed to host...

Comments

Popular Posts