Resistance is futile

I give up resisting this craze that seems to be sweeping the blogsophere and will now be assimilated. Apparently everyone is doing it. Fire up iTunes (or whatever MP3 player you use, but iTunes is far superior). Set it to Shuffle Play or random play. Then list the first ten tunes that play. Make sure you have it set to your entire library and not just a selected playlist. Even PZ Myers couldn't resist anymore, and if he can't resist, how can I any longer? I tried, but I failed...

Here they are, straight from my iTunes library:
  1. Guide for the Married Man (The Turtles)
  2. Exit Music (For A Film) (Radiohead)
  3. White Summer (The Yardbirds)
  4. Take the Skinheads Bowling (Camper Van Beethoven)
  5. Since I've Been Loving You (Led Zeppelin)
  6. I Love Life (Pulp)
  7. Forgotten Years (Midnight Oil)
  8. Neighborhood #2 (Laika) (The Arcade Fire)
  9. The Phone Call (The Pretenders)
  10. Beauty and the Beast (David Bowie)
Supposedly, the results tell the world something about yourself. I don't know what these results say about me other than that I have a lot of old music.

Comments

Popular Posts