Weekend fluff, part 8
However, that never stopped me from taking five or ten minutes to post a little weekend linkage fluff, while seeking inspiration about how to construct this week's Grand Rounds:
- Here's an amusing photoblog that specializes in catching public figures in mid-blink.
- Go Fug Yourself!
- Here's a site that claims to have gathered actual quotes from high school history reports written by students. If these quotes are legit, it does confirm my belief that most Americans have a screwed-up understanding of history. On the other hand, it could just be an urban legend or a typical Internet joke.
- Want some beautiful photos? Go here.
- Time to head to Daytona Beach.
- Mullets rule.
- Even as a center-conservative type (or maybe because I am a center-conservative type), I have to admit that Republican Jesus cuts close to the bone and has done so for a while now.