A Blogger-delayed Tangled Bank #38 plug

Bummer.

Blogger was acting up all night, and I couldn't get into my blog during my usual prime blogging time (9-10 PM). For a while I was worried that my blog was gone (I'd heard of such things happening to others), until I happened to notice that it wasn't just Respectful Insolence that was inaccessible. I couldn't get into any Blogspot blogs at all! Then I remembered something about an announcement about planned database maintenance tonight. Still, the time Blogger chooses for these things is most annoying.

Fortunately, things seem to be working now, which allows me to post a plug for Tangled Bank #38, which has been posted at Living the Scientific Life. You need go no further to get your fix of the best science blogging from the last couple of weeks in one neat package.

Comments

Popular Posts