Mandatory Halloween post

WARNING: The last couple of pictures may or may not be work-safe, depending upon how uptight your place of work is. (Obviously, however, this first one is perfectly unobjectionable, unless you somehow think that dogs in ghost costumes are somehow offensive.)


Happy Halloween, everyone. After the previous, more serious, Halloween post, I thought it'd be a good time for some lighter fare, some Trick or Treat...

First off, Fido has to get into the spirit of things:






Next, as part of the theme of the day, I thought I'd include some examples of Halloween costumes gone desperately wrong. For us humans, we begin with a rather interesting superhero:



Hmmm. I wonder if that's Greenwich Village. Could be. It would make sense.

Next up, we have a common Halloween costume that is totally wrong for this guy:



The King must be rolling over in his grave. The costume is also disturbingly too tight in the crotch.

Now we have one that may not be entirely work-safe, but I think that it's sufficiently over the top that it probably won't offend anyone except the very easily offended. (I think.) And, of course, men in drag have been a source of comedy at least since the days of the ancient Greeks, and hairy men playing retired Hooters girls? Comic gold!



And, finally, the most disturbing Halloween costume I have ever seen...



Hat tip to my wife, and her friends who sent her some of these pictures.

I think.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is genius!

    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    My eyes! My EYES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does it! Never eating at Hooters again (not that the food was worth a second visit anyway)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. people go to eat at hooters?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last one, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts