Orac survives

Halloween's coming up; and I thought a little holiday-themed post would do nicely. Perhaps a couple of more will appear in the next week or so, depending upon my mood...

In any case, I find my score results reassuring, should the world ever be overrun by zombies:

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 64%!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 51% on survivalpoints
Link: The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test written by ci8db4uok on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
Zombie-fighting skills may come in handy, given the woeful lack of preparedness in one of our major cities (Pittsburgh) for a full-scale zombie invasion.

Geez, if the Hitler Zombie hears about this, expect to be hearing some really stupid Nazi analogies coming out of Pittsburgh soon, rather than Madonna's latest evidence of brain damage due to the Hitler zombie's dietary choices. (Madonna said in response to a question about her new movie that features Kabbalah quite heavily: "Yeah, yeah… Strange. People get very upset about the fact that I decided to study a spiritual belief system. It's very strange. I may as well have announced that I've joined the Nazi party.")




You realize, of course, that, with Halloween approaching, it may be difficult for me to resist letting the Hitler zombie out of his crypt again, particularly since it's been two and a half months since his last appearance here. Better hope no one makes any really stupid Nazi analogies between now and October 31!

Comments

  1. I got 83%. I seem to watch a lot of horror films and I've played the Resident Evil games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's odd, because I tried taking the test and purposely picking stupid answers. I got a 34% and the result was that I had become one of the undead. (I kept the picture for possible future use, because it was a cool zombie picture.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most authoritative text on the subject is The Zombie Survival Guide. Complete protection from the living dead by Max Brooks. 2003, Three Rivers Press.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1400049628/qid=1130016715/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-6072685-2973545?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo... I scored 60%, I made it (barely) with this comment "Whether it was the fact that you could run faster, or were just plain lucky, you made it out alive. Even you aren't sure why. But you're sure as hell not going back, or risking your ass for anyone else from now on."...

    ... and the I got a score higher than 26% of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 68%..probably wasn't egoistic enough..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... just 68%. It would be interesting to know the actual criteria that he uses to decide who's a survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just one question. Would guns really do any good against zombies? I mean, they don't have any WORKING vital organs or anything (if they did, they'd be alive), which makes bullets a bit less effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guns work against zombies, anyone knows that: just a head shot with a .45 and they are down. A flamethrower is better though for massed zombies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts